MGM Resorts International is kick-starting Las Vegas’ return to the Entertainment Capital of the World, bringing back the industry’s biggest names this month with the likes of “O” by Cirque du Soleil, Bruno Mars, Dave Chappelle, Conor McGregor and others.
Beginning this month, MGM Resorts will welcome back many of the entertainers and events visitors love about its Las Vegas properties:
- “O” by Cirque du Soleil returned to Bellagio July 1 and will be followed by Michael Jackson ONE at Mandalay Bay on August 19 and The Beatles LOVE at The Mirage on August 26. For more information or to purchase tickets, visit here.
- Bruno Mars will be the first artist returning to Park Theater at Park MGM July 2, performing two shows every weekend in July with more 2021 dates booked. For tickets or VIP Suite and Ticket packages, visit parkmgm.com.
- The iconic MGM Grand Garden Arena will set the stage for four sold-out Dave Chappelle shows the first two weekends in July starting July 2. For more information on entertainment at MGM Grand, visit mgmgrand.com.
- The Mirage entertainment lineup is back in full force with Shin Lim beginning Thursday, July 1 and the Aces of Comedy program returning in July with comedians like Tom Segura, Chelsea Handler, Gabriel Iglesias and Bill Maher booked throughout 2021. For more information on The Mirage entertainment, visit here.
- T-Mobile Arena will host UFC 264: Poirier vs. McGregor 3 Saturday, July 10 followed by Fury vs. Wilder III Saturday, July 24. For more information on the arena or to purchase tickets, visit tmobilearena.com.
- On The Record, Park MGM’s speakeasy and club, reopens Friday, July 2. For more information, visit ontherecordlv.com.
- The Concerts on the Beach series at Mandalay Bay Beach begins with a July 4 show featuring Sublime With Rome. To purchase tickets or for more Concerts on the Beach show information, visit here.
- Michelob ULTRA Arena at Mandalay Bay will host the Men’s and Women’s USA Basketball teams beginning July 6 as they participate in training camps and play in multiple exhibition games over five days prior to departing for Tokyo. To purchase tickets, visit here.
- The longest-running dinner show on the Las Vegas Strip, Tournament of Kings, returns Wednesday, July 14. For more details or to purchase tickets, visit here.
The return of these large-scale offerings rounds out the robust entertainment lineup MGM Resorts has reopened over the past eight months including David Copperfield, Jabbawockeez and Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club at MGM Grand; Carrot Top and Fantasy at Luxor; Terry Fator at New York-New York; and the Australian Bee Gees and Thunder from Down Under at Excalibur. A global force in entertainment, MGM Resorts is home to more than 20 world-class arenas, theaters and event grounds, selling 8 million* tickets annually for live events ranging from renowned artists such as The Rolling Stones, Cher and Bruno Mars, to vibrant music festivals and some of the biggest fights in combat sports history.